Bookkeeping Services for Insurance Agencies & Agents
Affordable, professional bookkeeping for captive and independent insurance agents
Our bookkeeping services for the insurance industry provide CPA-ready books, regular financial reporting & online accounting support at affordable rates.
As an agent, you know how important it is to keep your finances organized. Failing to keep track of and document expenses and revenue not only leaves you clueless as to how your business is doing, but it also makes tax time a mad scramble to locate the paperwork you need. That’s where The Giersch Group can help.
We specialize in bookkeeping and accounting services for all types of small and mid-size businesses, including insurance agencies and insurance brokers. Coming from a family of entrepreneurs, and as small business owners ourselves, we understand the hardships small businesses face. Our experienced bookkeepers not only take the burden of dealing with the numbers off your plate, but also help you make better business decisions.
QuickBooks™ Online for Insurance Agencies
As a professional bookkeeping service, we provide regular reports, CPA-ready books, and online accounting support at an affordable price. We highly recommend migrating your accounting records to QuickBooks™ Online and can help you choose the best version for your needs. We can also help with the transfer of your data to QuickBooks.
As a certified QuickBooks™ Online ProAdvisor, we can provide training and support in QuickBooks™ so you know how to use your financial statements to improve your business operations. You can have us set up QuickBooks™ and get you acclimated, have us clean up your books and review them periodically for accuracy, or have us handle all your bookkeeping.
QuickBooks™ accounting services for insurance agents include:
- QuickBooks™ installation & setup as a standalone service
- A review of your books to ensure accuracy
- Organizing your books and fixing any mistakes we find
- Training on how to view & interpret your financial statements
- Training on how to use QuickBooks™ advanced features
- Ongoing support for QuickBooks™ programs including payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, job costing, customized reporting and inventory tracking
- Complete bookkeeping support and regular reporting in full accrual accounting
Bookkeeping Reporting Packages for Insurance Agents
The Giersch Group offers monthly, quarterly or annual reporting packages in full accrual accounting, which includes:
- Beginning balance sheet for the period
- Ending balance sheet for the period
- Income statement for the period vs. budget and/or previous period
- YTD income statement vs. budget and/or previous period
- Cash flow statement for the period
- Company dashboard of basic financial ratios
Our reports are more than just numbers on a page. We offer suggestions for how to use these numbers to grow your business and improve your profitability.
We make professional accounting services affordable
The Giersch Group works with businesses of all sizes throughout southeast Wisconsin, so we are very adept at customizing our services to each business’s needs and budget. We get to know your business, and the unique challenges you face. From there develop a custom plan that addresses both your needs and your budget.
We understand cost is always a concern for small, independent insurance agents. Rest assured that with our team you will get corporate-quality bookkeeping services for far less than the cost of hiring a full-time bookkeeper for your business.
Although online accounting services are the primary services we offer, we also help insurance agents with these services:
- CFO & controller services
- Payroll & basic HR help
- Tax compliance
- Management consulting
- Succession planning
Take advantage of a free consultation with the Giersch Group to learn more about our services for insurance agents. There’s no obligation to hire us, or to buy anything, and you can meet with us in our Milwaukee, Brookfield or Madison—whichever is most convenient for you.